revolutionary shower toilet technology
At Geberit's head office in Rapperswil-Jona, Switzerland, we have spent the past 40 years investing in the development of shower toilet technology and fine-tuning our products to absolute perfection. As a result, AquaClean offers a wealth of patented technology with striking levels of comfort and sophistication.
"We don't compromise in comfort or well-being when we develop AquaClean shower toilets. The refined, appealing design is based on a pioneering product concept and comes with revolutionary, innovative technologies. Its functionality, cleanliness and sustainability sets new standards."
Refined technology, acoustics and ergonomics
• With a pulsating shower spray, the patented WhirlSpray shower technology provides a particularly thorough yet gentle clean.
• The innovative TurboFlush technology delivers an extremely thorough and quiet flush.
• Innovative acoustic design of the odour extraction and flushing functions minimises noise.
• The ergonomic toilet seat design, is based on extensive form studies and tests.
The perfect blend of design and technology
• Technology miniaturisation has enabled the creation of stylish AquaClean shower toilets with a timeless aesthetic.
• All power and water supply connections are integrated into the shower toilet housing.
• The easily accessible modular technology makes installation and maintenance straightforward.
Cleaning made easy
• A high-quality WC ceramic pan with a special surface coating to prevent any accumulation of dirt ensures that it stays thoroughly clean.
• The AquaClean shower toilets’ spray arm and spray nozzles are cleaned automatically with fresh water before and after every use. An additional external supply of water is provided via a washing chamber to clean the spray nozzle when it is not in use and the entire spray arm as it extends and retracts. This significantly reduces the amount of manual cleaning required.
• A specially developed descaling programme covers all water-bearing components.
• The scratch-resistant Geberit KeraTect® special glaze is dirt-repellent and ensures hygienic cleanliness. With its virtually pore-free, extremely smooth surface, it protects against bacteria and germs.
Thanks to an integrated water supply, the Geberit AquaClean shower toilet range conforms to all of the relevant British and European standards for water hygiene.
Perfectly aligned with the Geberit installation systems
• Whether you are fitting out a brand new bathroom or renovating an existing one, they are quick and easy to install and can be combined with all Geberit installation and flushing systems.
• Geberit has adapted all its WC elements for installation to ensure that all water and power supply connections fit precisely and are hidden to avoid spoiling the aesthetics.
• Our complete shower toilet solutions deliver outstanding results in terms of their environmental footprint. Nevertheless, no compromises have to be made with regard to comfort thanks to intelligently controlled technology.
• The AquaClean models only consume 0.5 watts of energy in standby mode (economy mode) while in use.
• Compared to the consumption of paper, the additional water used by a shower toilet is only a minor factor.